As if you don’t all know entirely too much about me already:
1. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Randomly, I’m going to say Penn and Teller. They seem like nice, funny guys.
2. Who do you blame for your mood today?
If I blame anyone but myself for my mood on any given day, I am shirking responsibility.
3. Have you ever seen a dead body?
Yes. I don’t recommend it.
4. What should we do w/ stupid people??
If they’re just ignorant, then we educate them. Once they’re no longer ignorant, if they still choose to be stupid, then we just ignore them and hope they go away, I guess.
5. How long do you think you will live?
By my estimation, I will live to be 142 years old. That’s because, no matter how old I am, I always plan on living another hundred years. Ask me again next year for the updated estimate.
6. What was the first thing you did this morning?
I do the same ‘first thing’ every morning: wrestle my fat little dog out of my bed for his morning walk. Neither of us is ever overly enthused.
7. The color of carpet in your bedroom?
It’s beige, and I hate it. I hate all carpet, of all colors, because I own cats.
9. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I honestly cannot remember the last time I went ‘out’ for dinner. Lunch, all the time; dinner, not so much.
10. Are you spoiled?
Sure. But not in that “gotta have a Birkin bag” kind of way.
11.Do you drink lots of water?
Yes. There is exactly one gallon of water in each pitcher of iced tea I consume.
12. What toothpaste do you use?
The one in the tube.
13. How do you vent your anger?
14. The last compliment you received?
My cat gave me the universal kitty ‘thumbs up’ this morning – a headbutt.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
I will spend this weekend the same way I spend every weekend – thinking about, writing about, filming, and giving spankings!
16 When was the last time you threw up?
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it is gross.
17. Is your best friend a virgin?
18. What theme does your room have?
Theme? Who has a theme anymore?
19. When was the last time you were at a party?
Boardwalk Badness 2013.
20. Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child?
21. Would you ever join the military?
Nope. I don’t do well with authority. ~~
22. The last website you visited?
I’m here now..
23. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Do the photos the dental technician took last week count?..
25. Last person you went to the movies with?
I saw the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie with one of my ‘little’ boys last fall. It was very loud.
26. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
I have no idea whatsoever.
27. Number of layers on your bed?
Do cats count?
28. Is anything alive in your room?
See above (plus one fat dog).
29. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Never, ever go back. You’ve been there already. Onward!
30. What are you looking forward to right now?