It’s contest time again. And this time, instead of giving away one single prize, I’m gonna give away a whole bunch.
We’re going to play a new game with the spanking story contest…
* EVERY PUBLISHED ENTRY* will win a prize!
And YOU get to decide who wins!
After all the entries are published, I’ll give you readers the chance to vote on your favorites.
The three entries with the most votes will all receive a
free membership to DanaKaneSpanks.com for one month.
Every other published entry will receive
one video download of their choice from my current library.
(* Note : Every PUBLISHED entry will win a prize. If your entry does not subscribe to the rules laid out below then yours doesn’t get posted and you get squat. Deal? Good.)
Usually, we do a ‘person, place, and thing’ type concept for the contest, but this time since I’m changing damn near everything else, let’s play around with this part too. Instead of person place and thing, we’re going to do
A Spanking Wish Come True
Your story should start with a character making a wish – on a star, while blowing out birthday candles, after rubbing a magic lamp…you get the idea. Then fill in your Wish Come True story any way you like, using any setting, as few or many characters as you like – and spanking.
It’s that simple – but don’t forget to read the rules, below.
- If you write something dirty, use profane language, or are otherwise derogatory or insulting, your entry will not be published. Don’t waste your time writing or my time reading. (This, by the way, is determined absolutely subjectively and puritanically by yours truly.)
- Don’t plagiarize.
- If you enter your story that means that you agree to let me share it here and elsewhere.
- Each entrant may only submit one story for consideration.
- If you’ve been previously disqualified from taking part in contests on MsDanaKane.com, that disqualification still stands.
- Contest entries accepted February 1, 2015 – March 15, 2015 (6 weeks-ish). Then I’ll post up all the entries and let you vote.
Email your story entries to me at DanaKaneSpanks@gmail.com.
What are you waiting for? Go write!